Why Join Phi Psi?
Phi Kappa Psi is a Brotherhood of men that follows a strict code of honor, integrity, and service. Here are a few of the benefits of being a brother of the Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity:
- You will develop a strong bond with the other brothers of the chapter that will last your entire life.
- Phi Kappa Psi provides an exceptional opportunity to undergraduate students at Lycoming for real-world business experience in chapter and committee meetings.
- Many former Phi Psi's have become highly successful in their respective fields of expertise including:
- President Woodrow Wilson and other governors, supreme court justices, and legislators.
- Numerous CEO's and presidents of fortune 500 companies and other influential business men .
- Current and former presidents of over 15 colleges or universities including Princeton and MIT.
- Numerous screenwriters, actors, and poets including Tom Parker and Peter Graves.
- Many influential men in sports including Olympic gold-medal winner Mark Spitz, Jerry Colangelo of the Phoenix Suns, Heisman trophy winner Nile Kinnick, and numerous other athletes including Jeff Cirillo and Coach Terry Bowden.
- Phi Kappa Psi has the largest endowment fund of all fraternities in the nation, which allows us access to many scholarships for undergraduate brothers.
- Phi Kappa Psi provides an opportunity for undergraduate students to go to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to attend the American Leadership Academy for a week-long workshop for improving individual chapters and helping out life decisions. Brothers also have the opportunity to attend numerous other national conferences to help improve themselves, their chapter, and to network with other active and alumni brothers.