The Lycoming College chapter of the Society of Physics Students held their annual holiday party on December 10. The party was held in the home of Dr. Christopher and Mrs. Gail Kulp. During the party, SPS sang some physics Christmas carols. Below are some links, we hope you enjoy!
- Oh Physicist (Oh Christmas Tree)
- Twelve Days of Newton
- Phrosty the Photon (Frosty the Snowman)
- Gravity (Jingle Bells)
In the videos:
Taylor Modica, Suzanne Smith, Katie Allen, Sam Rhodes, Eric Smithgall, Justin Waldman, David Surmick, David Kenward, Dr. David Fisher, Chris Liefield, Dr. Chris Kulp, Gail Kulp, Joe Guerra.
Videos Recorded by Derrek Brown.
- Suzanne Smith gave a presentation titled, "The characterization of physical systems using time series data," which discussed her ongoing research project with Dr. Kulp.
- Ryan Grosso gave a presentation titled, "Properties of Piezoelectric Lead Zirconate Titanate (PZT) for Possible Energy Harvesting," which discussed his research this semester with Dr. Kulp.
- Ryan, Suzanne, and Joe represented Lycoming College and finished second place in Physics Jeopardy, a competition held between the schools attending the meeting.